Over €200 EUR in Prizes!
"The Greatest of Nature" International Photography Competition 2020
How to enter
in two easy steps
Step 2: Pay the entry fee.
And that's all!
The competition is open to all applicants internationally and has no age limit. The aim of the Competition is to encourage the art of photography. In this edition of the Competition, the subject will be Nature: applicants may submit from 1 to 5 original pictures before January 31, 2021.
- Participants shall submit from 1 to 5 original photographs (taken by the applicant).
- Any picture that is not within the subject of "Nature" (that includes Nature, Death Nature, Animals, Plants and Landscape) will not be accepted.
- The name of the applicant (preferably) must be in the title of the photographs (Example: Name_Surname_Subject.jpg).
- The final deadline for entries is January 31, 2021.
- Results will be published at the Competition's website on February 20, 2021.
- The entry fee for each submission (1 to 5 photographs) is €35 EUR.
- The payment shall be done via PayPal.
- First Grand Prize: €150 (one hundred and fifty) EUR Prize. The selected photographs will be published at the prestigious website of "Greatest Photography Competitions".
- Second Prize: €50 (fifty) EUR Prize. The selected photographs will be published at the prestigious website of "Greatest Photography Competitions".
- Special prizes: Some applicants may win Special Prizes for outstanding photographs.
1. By participating in "The Greatest of Nature" International Photography Competition 2020, an applicant accepts the Rules.
2. Results are irrevocable.
3. The photographs submitted must be in exclusive property of the applicant, and the Competition does not take responsability in case of any legal problems.
4. In case the Competition is cancelled, 50% of the application fees will be refunded.
5. The Winners will need to have a PayPal account that can receive transactions. In case you don't have it ready, you may send it via e-mail before February 15, 2020.
6. All the photographs submitted will remain in the property of the Winners after being published.
THE WINNER CAN BE YOU!